Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open yesterday on Troilus Gold Corp. (TSX: TLG | OTCQB: CHXMF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Troilus Gold Corp.:
- Past-producing gold and copper mine located northeast of the Val-d’Or district in Quebec, Canada.
- Production infrastructure in place, includes an extensive network of roads, sub-station and power lines, permitted tailings facility and an operational water treatment facility.
- April 28, 2020 News Release: Troilus Becomes Largest Claim Holder in Frôtet-Evans Greenstone Belt; Expands Land Position by More than 67,000 Hectares — click here
- April 21, 2020 News Release: Troilus Intersects 1.56g/t AuEq over 73 Metres in Southwest Zone Representing One of the Best Results Ever on the Troilus Property — click here
- Great rebound from $0.415 to almost the high of the year (last July at $0.90)
- TLG traded over 17 Million shares over the last three months between $0.57 & $0.88
- Support: S2; $0.75 S1; $0.80 Resistance: R1; $0.90 R2; $0.97 next target!
About Troilus Gold Corp.
Troilus is a Toronto-based, Quebec focused, advanced stage exploration and early-development company focused on the mineral expansion and potential mine re-start of the former gold and copper Troilus mine. The 16,000-hectare Troilus property is located northeast of Chibougamau, within the Frotêt-Evans Greenstone Belt in Quebec, Canada. From 1996 to 2010, Inmet Mining Corporation operated the Troilus project as an open pit mine, producing more than 2,000,000 ounces of gold and nearly 70,000 tonnes of copper.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.