Drolet Stock Notes on TAAT™ Global Alternatives: A Nicotine and Tobacco-Free Smoking Experience
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on TAAT™ Global Alternatives Inc. (CSE: TAAT | OTCQX: TOBAF) on August 16, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- The company has developed TAAT, which is a tobacco-free and nicotine-free alternative to traditional cigarettes offered in original, smooth and menthol varieties.
- As of early August 2021, TAAT™ is sold in approximately 500 stores in the United States, representing significant short-term growth compared to approximately 300 stores as of mid-July 2021. Through its wholesale partners, the Company has established TAAT™’s presence around urban centres such as Cincinnati, Columbus, Chicago, and Atlanta.
- In response to the Biden Administration’s plans to cap nicotine content in cigarettes in the U.S., TAAT™ launches its Beyond Nicotine™ initiative. Patent filing on Beyond Tobacco™ refinement technique advanced to “nonprovisional” status (pending assignment of an examiner) with an enhanced scope of protection.
- MACD bullish … TAAT rebounding from $3.01 to $4.64 … a possible squeeze in the making.
- MI3 target / December 2021; $5.40 – $5.75
- Support: S2; $3.95 S1; $4.20 Resistance: R1; $4.40 R2; $4.64
About TAAT ™ Global Alternatives Inc.
The Company has developed TAAT™, which is a tobacco-free and nicotine-free alternative to traditional cigarettes offered in “Original”, “Smooth”, and “Menthol” varieties. TAAT™’s base material is Beyond Tobacco™, a proprietary blend which undergoes a patent-pending refinement technique causing its scent and taste to resemble tobacco. Under executive leadership with “Big Tobacco” pedigree, TAAT™ was launched first in the United States in Q4 2020 as the Company seeks to position itself in the $814 billion global tobacco industry.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.