Rapidly expanding U.S. distribution is becoming a Rritual for this Superfood company
To succeed in most businesses you need a good product, good marketing and good distribution. It also helps if your industry has a tailwind. Today’s company looks to have all of these as they grow their health and wellness brand initially focused in the USA.
By 2025, the global health and wellness market is forecast to have revenues of over US$6 trillion, up 36% from US$4.4 trillion in 2019.
Rritual Superfoods Inc. (CSE: RSF | FSE: 0RW | OTCQB: RRSFF) (“Rritual”) is a health and wellness company. Rritual’s natural elixirs are formulated to support physical and mental wellbeing. Rritual sells functional mushrooms and herbs combined to help clients with immunity, cognitive/brain function, and relaxation. Rritual product offerings are all USDA-certified organic and are a caffeine-free option that can be mixed with other beverages or enjoyed by itself.
Rritual’s superfoods are made from natural herbs and medicines with hundreds of years of history. Rritual combines functional mushroom and adaptogens to create plant-based elixirs. Adaptogens are non-toxic herbs, roots, and fungi that work to increase your body’s ability to resist stressors, restoring the body to its normal or optimal function.
Rritual’s latest achievements to grow the business include:
- In H1 2021, Rritual has already surpassed its retail distribution targets for the end of 2021, exceeding 2,400 retail locations and 10,000 points of distribution. The new goal is now to achieve 6,000 stores and 20,000 points of distribution by the end of 2021.
- Key major retailers that now have Rritual’s products include CVS (the largest pharmacy chain in the USA), Rite Aid (U.S. drugstore chain over 2,400 retail pharmacy locations across 17 states), Amazon, The Good Trends (B2B wholesale marketplace) and Vitacost (sells vitamins, supplements and organic grocery products).
- Strategic Sales Agency Partnership with CROSSMARK with plans to open up retail channels to reach and exceed 40,000 points of distribution in the USA. CROSSMARK is a consumer packaged goods sales agency.
With regards to the CVS distribution, Rritual state: “CVS HealthHUB has placed the Lions Mane product in their Memory/Focus section and our Reishi products in their Calm/Comfort section – aligning completely with Rritual’s health and wellness vision and mandate.”
Equally as important is the fact that the CVS staff can offer customers product education and personalized service. Looking at Rritual’s key three products below they focus on boosting the immune system, cognitive and brain function, and on stress support. All very important areas in today’s high-paced society.
Three of Rritual’s products – Chaga, Lion’s Mane, & Reishi
Source: Rritual Superfoods
- Rritual is soon to be featured on “New to the Street” shoot for wide distribution. The feature will air on Newsmax August 29th and September 5th and on Fox Business on August 30th. The feature has potential to reach up to 540 million homes in the US and international markets. Rritual’s Company’s product line and CEO will be featured in a live shoot at The Mung Bean Natural Foods and Vitamin Store in New York State.
- Announced last week, Rritual is launching a comprehensive marketing campaign to support the national rollout of Rritual products with Rite Aid throughout the USA. Rite Aid serves more than 1.6 million Americans daily.
- In the fall of 2021, Rritual will be introducing two new superfood latte powder mixes to promote skin-deep beauty and to boost energy & cognitive performance. They will be a latte powder mix formulated with tremella, or snow mushroom extract, reishi and an array of botanicals and berries known to promote healthy and hydrated skin, nails, and hair. Tremella fuciformis is an antioxidant-rich mushroom known to help maintain levels of collagen which helps to keep skin hydrated, toned and youthful.
Rritual Superfoods recently secured a C$4 million underwritten “bought deal” offering expected to close on or about September 8, 2021. Once this potentially closes, Rritual will be able to use these funds to further accelerate their businesses growth plans, including the new goal to achieve product distribution to 6,000 stores and 20,000 points by the end of 2021.
Rritual Superfoods trades on a market cap of C$29 million and is one to watch in 2021.