Drolet Stock Notes on Hemostemix: Regenerating Stem Cells to Treat Diseases
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Hemostemix Inc. (TSXV: HEM | OTCQB: HMTXF) on February 22, 2022, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Hemostemix is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing a proprietary autologous stem cell therapy to treat ischemic diseases.
- 91 Patents issued Worldwide 5 patent families including automation of production.
- 500 treatments demonstrating success as a compassionate therapeutic of ischemic cardiomyopathy and angina, CLI, PAD, COPD, Idiopathic pulmonary hypertension, vascular dementia.
- HEM sitting on bottom, Financing in the making, advancing research.
- Support: S2; $ 0.13 S1; $ 0.14 Resistance: R1; $0.15 R2; $0.165
About Hemostemix Inc.
Hemostemix is a publicly traded autologous stem cell therapy company, founded in 2003. A winner of the World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award, the Company developed and is commercializing its lead product ACP-01 for the treatment of CLI, PAD, Angina, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy, Dilated Cardiomyopathy and other conditions of ischemia. ACP-01 has been used to treat over 300 patients, and it is the subject of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial of its safety and efficacy in patients with advanced critical limb ischemia who have exhausted all other options to save their limb from amputation.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.