MI3 Tech Note on PreveCeutical Medical Inc. (CSE: PREV | OTCQB: PRVCF)
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on PreveCeutical Medical Inc. (CSE: PREV | OTCQB: PRVCF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on PreveCeutical Medical Inc.:
- PreveCeutical is a health sciences company that develops innovative options for preventive and curative therapies utilizing organic and nature identical products.
- PreveCeutical has partnered with the University of Queensland in multiple research and development programs. Under the agreements, intellectual property and results arising from these programs will be owned by PreveCeutical.
- PREV is gaining momentum following good set of news release …
- PREV traded over 68 Million shares over the last three months between $0.01 & $0.06
- Support: S2; $ 0.025 S1; $ 0.045 Resistance: R1; $ 0.06 R2; $0.075
PreveCeutical is a health sciences company that develops innovative options for preventive and curative therapies utilizing organic and nature identical products.
PreveCeutical aims to be a leader in preventive health sciences. The Company’s current research and development programs include dual gene curative and preventive therapies for diabetes and obesity; the Cannabidiols Sol-gel Program aiming to provide relief across a range of indications from pain, inflammation, seizures, and neurological disorders; Nature Identical™ peptides for the treatment of various ailments; non-addictive analgesic peptides as a replacement to the highly addictive analgesics such as morphine, fentanyl and oxycodone; and a therapeutic product for treating athletes who suffer from concussions (mild traumatic brain injury).
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.