Drolet Stock Notes on Platinex: Positioned Between IAMGOLD’s Cote Gold Mine and Aris Gold’s Juby Gold Mine
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Platinex Inc. (CSE: PTX) on May 27, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- The phase 1 drill program will total 3,500 meters, and the first 1,000m tranche has commenced. The program will test 2-5 targets including intersections of a collection of east-northeast-trending veins and a slaty pyritic and graphitic metasedimentary rock unit known locally as the Evelyn vein.
- A total of 42 till samples were processed recently by Overburden Drilling Management Ltd. revealing 22 samples returning counts equal to or greater than 10 grains of gold, 3 samples having counts equal to or greater than 25 grains, and 1 sample containing 79 grains.
- Greenstone belt now yields a much deeper than normal gold pay zone topped by large low-grade deposits like Côté Gold and Juby.
- Golden cross on PTX. Very Bullish.
- MI3 Target sept 2021; $0.12 – $0.15
- Support: S2; $0.055 S1; $ 0.065 Resistance: R1; $0.07 R2; $0.075
About Platinex Inc.
Platinex is focusing its efforts on the exploration of its property in the Shining Tree District. Platinex has created the largest combined gold focused property package in the Shining Tree District, northern Ontario, which has received little modern exploration compared to other gold camps in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.