Drolet Stock Notes on Orford Mining: Pure Quebec Gold explorer, Australian funding on Copper, Nickel, PGM West-Raglan project
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Orford Mining Corporation (TSXV: ORM) on February 1, 2021 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Orford’s principal assets are the Qiqavik and West Raglan projects comprising a land package totaling over 105,000 hectares in the Cape Smith Belt of Northern Quebec.
- Orford Mining enters $25 milllion earn-in agreement with Wyllo metals on Orford’s west raglan nickel property.
- Two new properties recently acquired in the Joutel district of the Abitibi Region of Quebec. Both are situated on either the Joutel Volcanic Sequence structure or the eastern edge of the Casa Berardi Structural Zone.
- In the spring of 2019 Alamos Gold became a 22.2% shareholder.
- Orford Mining is well financed and should deliver to the Market Gold, Nickel and PGM results.
- Support: S2; $0.13 S1; $0.16 Resistance: R1; $ 0.195 R2; $0.21
About Orford Mining Corporation
Orford Mining is a gold explorer focused on highly prospective and underexplored areas of Northern Quebec . Orford’s principal assets are the Qiqavik and West Raglan projects comprising a land package totaling over 105,000 hectares in the Cape Smith Belt of Northern Quebec . The Qiqavik Project hosts several new high-grade gold discoveries along a mineralized trend in excess of 40 km. The West Raglan project hosts a number of high-grade Raglan-style nickel/copper/platinum group metal discoveries along a 50 km mineralized trend. Orford also recently acquired three property positions in the Joutel region of the Abitibi district of northern Quebec , which hosts historical deposits such as the Eagle/Telbel, Joutel Copper, Poirier Copper , and Vezza deposits. Orford continually seeks new gold exploration opportunities in North America . Orford’s common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ORM. This information from neighbouring properties is not necessarily indicative of the mineralization on Orford Mining’s properties.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.