Drolet Stock Notes on NorthWest Copper: Canadian Copper-Gold Explorer and Developer
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on NorthWest Copper Corp. (TSXV: NWST) on May 21, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- NorthWest Copper is a new diversified copper-gold explorer and developer with an exciting pipeline of projects in British Columbia.
- Extensive exploration program for the 2021 field season. Field work at the Stardust and Kwanika projects has begun, and drilling is scheduled to commence in late May, consisting of two diamond drill rigs.
- Closed C$13.0 Million Bought Deal Private Placement.
- New Resource Estimate: Indicated 1,962,900 tonnes 1.31%Cu 1.44 g/t Au 27.1 g/t Ag 2.59 CuEq Inferred 5,843,200 tonnes 0.86%Cu 1.17g/t Au 20.0g/t Ag 1.88CuEq
- NWST traded over 17.6 Million over the last three months between $0.405 & $1.06
- Support: S2; $ 0.71 S1; $ 0.77 Resistance: R1; $0.80 R2; $0.83
About NorthWest Copper:
NorthWest Copper is a new diversified copper-gold explorer and developer with an exciting pipeline of projects in British Columbia. With a robust portfolio in a tier one jurisdiction, NorthWest Copper is well positioned to participate fully in a strengthening global copper market.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.