Drolet Stock Notes on Metalla Royalty & Streaming: Robust pipeline of transactions with favorable rates of return
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. (NYSE American: MTA | TSXV: MTA) on December 16, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Metalla was built to generate leveraged precious metal exposure by acquiring royalties and streams for our shareholders.
- Most Active Royalty Company as Measured by Material Acquisitions.
- Focused on Acquiring Royalties on Projects Operated by Large Producers.
- MTA crossed the $13.50 resistance … volume surge … breakout above $15
- MTA traded over 1.2 Million shares over the last three trading session between $12.39 & $14.79
- Support: S2; $13.75 S1; $14.35 Resistance: R1; $79 R2; $15.00
About Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd.
Metalla was created for the purpose of providing shareholders with leveraged precious metal exposure by acquiring royalties and streams. Their goal is to increase share value by accumulating a diversified portfolio of royalties and streams with attractive returns. Their strong foundation of current and future cash-generating asset base, combined with an experienced team, gives Metalla a path to become one of the leading gold and silver royalty companies for the next commodities cycle.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.