Drolet Stock Notes on Azimut Exploration: Is this the birth of a new gold mining camp in Quebec?
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Azimut Exploration Inc. (“Azimut”) (TSXV: AZM) on October 1, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Azimut expands the Elmer Gold Discovery in the James Bay Region, Quebec;
- Drill results to date confirm a significant and consistent gold-bearing mineralized system, including a high-grade component in most holes;
- Best intersects: (3.15 g/t Au over 102 meters incl. 10.1 g/t Au over 20.5 meters), (2.77 g/t Au over 90.2 meters incl. 23.26 g/t Au over 5.85 meters), (1.15 g/t Au over 129 meters), (2.84 g/t Au over 108.2 meters), (1.93 g/t Au over 82 meters incl. 3.46 g/t Au over 44.1 meters), (2.61 g/t Au over 72.15 meters incl. 29.24 g/t Au over 4.95 meters);
- Over thirteen holes with metal factor superior of 100 (one drill hole with 300 plus metal factor);
- Very high drilling success rate including frequent high grades (from 5 g/t Au up to 254 g/t Au);
- Launch a 11,388 meters campaign with 61 holes … awaiting on 23 drill holes;
- Initial 43-101 resources report should be in the range of 1 Million ounces … (to be confirmed);
- Azimut announced a $6,000,000 Private Placement at $1.80 per share (hard cash);
- OVERSOLD (RSI:31) … $70 Million market cap … very tight share structure;
- Support: S2; $ 0.95 S1; $1.05 Resistance: R1; $1.13 R2; $1.27;
About Azimut Exploration Inc.
Azimut is a mineral exploration company whose core business is centred on target generation and partnership development. The Company uses a pioneering approach to big data analytics (the proprietary AZtechMineTM expert system) enhanced by extensive exploration know-how. Azimut maintains rigorous financial discipline and has 69.1 million shares outstanding. Azimut’s competitive edge against exploration risk is founded on systematic regional-scale data analysis and multiple concurrently active projects.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.