Drolet Stock Notes on Kenorland Minerals: Two Amazing Gold Projects in Alaska
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Kenorland Minerals Ltd. (TSXV: KLD) on January 22, 2021 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Kenorland’s focus is early to advanced stage exploration in North America.
- 3 projects being drill tested in 2021: Frotet (Quebec), Healy (Alaska), Tanacross (Alaska).
- Drilled 8.47 g/t Au over 29 meters on Regnault block in Frotet-Evans camp in Quebec
- Kenorland start 3D IP survey at Regnault …
- Well fund with C$9.5 million in treasury as of January 2021.
- Up to C$12 million in planned exploration expenditures (incl. C$5 million of partner funded).
- New listing starts trading in January 11, 2021.
- Support: S2; $1.00 S1; $ 1.05 Resistance: R1; $1.20 R2; $1.35
About Kenorland Minerals
Kenorland Minerals Ltd is a mineral exploration company incorporated under the laws of the Province of British Columbia and based in Vancouver, British Columbia , Canada. Kenorland’s focus is early to advanced stage exploration in North America . The company currently holds three projects where work is being completed under an earn-in agreement from third parties. The Frotet and Chicobi Projects, which are both located in Quebec, Canada , are optioned to Sumitomo Metal Mining Canada Ltd. and the Chebistuan Project, also located in Quebec , is optioned to Newmont Mining. The company also owns 100% of the advanced stage Tanacross porphyry Cu-Au project as well as an option to earn up to 70% from Newmont Corporation on the Healy Project, both located in Alaska, USA.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.