Drolet Stock Note: Durango Resources Inc. – Gold Explorer in Windfall Lake and Chibougamau, Quebec
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released his Stock Notes on Durango Resources Inc. (TSXV: DGO | OTCQB: ATOXF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Durango Resources Inc.:
- Durango is positioned for discovery holding a 100% interest in the Trove and East Barry claim packages within the Windfall Lake gold district, which is currently the most active gold exploration camp in Canada.
- Good capital structure with only 46.2M shares outstanding. Management – insider- Friend and family hold 45%.
- New 52 week high at $0.145
- DGO surge to $0.145 from $0.07 in July … with over 5.7 Million shares traded
- Support: S2; $0.10 S1; $0.13 Resistance: R1; $0.145 R2; $0.18
About Durango Resources Inc.
Durango is a natural resources company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The Company is positioned for discovery with a 100% interest in a strategically located group of properties in the Windfall Lake gold camp in the Abitibi region of Quebec, Canada.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.