Drolet Stock Notes on Gitennes Exploration: Quebec Pure Gold Explorer in Chibougamau, Quebec
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Gitennes Exploration Inc. (TSXV: GIT) on March 11, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Gitennes Exploration is focused on exploring for gold and has four prospective exploration properties in the active Chapais-Chibougamau area of Quebec: JMW, RAL, New Mosher and Maxwell.
- New Mosher is located three kilometres from the past producing Joe Mann Mine which produced approximately 1.2 million ounces of gold at an average grade of 8.3 g/t gold plus silver and copper.
- Tight capital structure with only 33 million shares outstanding.
- Gitennes is near the Oversold level. Waiting for more exploration results.
- The drilling program will begin in April.
- Support: S2; $0.08 S1; $0.095 Resistance: R1; $0.115 R2; $0.135
About Gitennes Exploration Inc.
Gitennes is in the business of exploring for and advancing mineral properties with a focus on high grade gold. The Company currently has four properties in Quebec: JMW, RAL, New Mosher and Maxwell, the Snowbird gold property in British Columbia and a 1.5% Net Smelter Return royalty on the 18 million ounce Urumalqui Silver Project in Peru. JMW and Maxwell are 100% owned by Gitennes. RAL and New Mosher are under option from Kintavar Exploration and Gitennes can earn an initial 70% and has the right to increase its ownership to 85%. The Snowbird Property was recently optioned to a gold exploration company.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.