Drolet Stock Notes on Gespeg Resources: Leading the revival of the Copper mining camp in the Gaspé peninsula, Quebec
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Gespeg Resources Ltd. (TSXV: GCR) on December 8, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Gespeg is an exploration company with a focus in strategic and energetic metals and underexplored regions Gaspe and Chibougamau Québec.
- Good capital structure with 45 million shares outstanding
- Gespeg is working old ground with new ideas in a high grade Copper environment
- Great geologist team and expert on the field
- Support: S2; $0.065 S1; $ 0.08 Resistance: R1; $0.095 – R2; $0.11
About Gespeg Resources Ltd.:
Gespeg is an exploration company with a focus in strategic and energetic metals and underexplored regions “Gaspé, Chibougamau Québec”. With a dedicated management team, the Company’s goal is to create shareholder value through the discovery of new deposits.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.