Drolet Stock Notes: More Good News and Results for Azimut on Their Gold Project in James Bay
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Azimut Exploration Inc. (TSXV: AZM) on June 4, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- The Company’s current drilling program at Elmer has resulted in 12,000 meters drilled to date (45 holes completed, two in progress).
- This phase of work, to be completed by the end of June, is designed to expand the Patwon gold discovery with 10,000 metres of drilling (30 holes) and test 10 high-quality targets in the vicinity of the discovery with 5,000 metres (30 holes).
- Azimut drill 40.6 meters of 6.4 g/t Au at Elmer.
- Azimut awaiting on 14 holes drill results on Elmer, all mineralized.
- Golden cross / very bullish. Surge on price & volume.
- MI3 short term Target: $2.50 – 2.70
- Support: S2; $2.00 S1; $ 2.10 Resistance: R1; $2.23 R2; $2.50
Azimut is a mineral exploration company whose core business centres on target generation and partnership development. The Company is actively advancing the Patwon gold discovery on its 100%-owned flagship Elmer Property in the James Bay region.
The Company uses a pioneering approach to big data analytics (the proprietary AZtechMine TM expert system), enhanced by extensive exploration know-how. Azimut maintains rigorous financial discipline and has 69.2 million shares outstanding. Azimut’s competitive edge against exploration risk is founded on systematic regional-scale data analysis and multiple concurrently active projects.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.