Drolet Stock Notes on StageZero Life Sciences: Dedicated to the early detection of cancer and end-to-end COVID-19 testing solutions
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on StageZero Life Sciences Ltd. (TSX: SZLS) on May 20, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- StageZero is dedicated to the early detection of cancer and multiple disease states through whole blood.
- Stage Zero has entered into a letter of intent to purchase substantially all of the business of Health Clinics Limited and of Health Clinics USA Corp. related to their current oncology business and expanding focus into early disease detection utilizing proprietary treatment protocols to ameliorate progression with end-to-end COVID-19 testing solutions.
- Expanded testing in Canada via the Company’s partnership with Ichor Blood Services.
- Near oversold territory. Expecting a rebound. First target: $0.88 to reintegrate 200DMA
- MI3 September 2021 Target: $1.08
- Support: S3; $0.45 S2; $0.52 S1; $0.57 Resistance: R1; $0.60 R2; $0.66 R3; $0.72
About StageZero Life Sciences Ltd.
StageZero Life Sciences is dedicated to the early detection of multiple diseases through whole blood tests. The Company’s next-generation test, Aristotle®, is the first-ever multi-cancer panel for simultaneously screening for 10 cancers from a single sample of blood with high sensitivity and specificity for each cancer. StageZero’s full service, telehealth platform includes access to physicians and phlebotomists who can prescribe and draw samples for individuals and groups, and the Company operates a CAP accredited and CLIA certified high-complexity reference laboratory in Richmond, Virginia. In addition, leveraging its specialty in polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing for the early identification of cancer through blood, StageZero also provides both COVID PCR testing (swab and saliva) and blood test analysis (Antibody testing).
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.