MI3 Market Alert: Top Gold Explorer in Nevada
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Corvus Gold Inc. (TSX: KOR | OTCQX: CORVF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Corvus Gold Inc.
- Corvus Gold Inc. is a North American gold exploration and development company, focused on its near-term gold-silver mining project at the North Bullfrog and Mother Lode Districts in Nevada.
- Near-term potential for mining complex to produce 2.6Mozs over 9 yrs with ~350Koz/yr for the first 4 years.
- On October 10th Corvus closes C$23Million bought deal financing.
- KOR traded over 9.0 Million shares between $1.90 & $2.69
- Support: S2; $ 1.72 S1; $1.85 Resistance: R1; $1.95 R2; $2.05
About Corvus Gold Inc.
Corvus Gold Inc. is a North American gold exploration and development company, focused on its near-term gold-silver mining project at the North Bullfrog and Mother Lode Districts in Nevada. Corvus is committed to building shareholder value through new discoveries and the expansion of its projects to maximize share price leverage in an advancing gold and silver market.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.