Drolet Stock Notes on CopperBank Resources: Consolidating World-Class Copper Projects in the Best Mining Jurisdiction
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on CopperBank Resources Corp. (CSE: CBK) on February 9, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- CopperBank was created by a group of well-respected investors, geologists, and engineers to consolidate world-class copper properties and offer a unique “pounds in the ground” copper investment vehicle.
- The Company controls two established projects located in the United States. Contact Copper that is at the pre-feasibility stage in Elko County, Nevada the Copper Creek Project located in Pinal County, Arizona.
- Projects all possess considerable untested exploration upside, with strong potential to grow with additional systematic exploration.
- CBK traded over 21 Million shares between $0.16 & $0.37 over the last five months.
- Support: S2; $0.30 S1; $0.35 Resistance: R1; $0.37 R2; $0.40
About CopperBank Resources Corp.
CopperBank is a Canadian exploration mining company focused on energy related metal exploration in The United States of America.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.