Drolet Stock Notes on NEXE Innovations: Full Steam Ahead for the Plant-Based Technology
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on NEXE Innovations Inc. (TSXV: NEXE) on March 8, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- NEXE has developed one of the only patented, fully compostable, plant-based, single-serve coffee pods for use in leading single-serve coffee machines.
- Backed by 5 years of scientific research ($17M invested and $14M+ recent financing), NEXE Innovations is well positioned at the forefront of advanced material manufacturing and automation.
- NEXE became publicly traded (RTO) on the TSX Venture Exchange on December 18, 2020.
- NEXE trade from $1.21 to $6.00 … with over 65M share traded
- Support: S2; $2.75 S1; $3.20 Resistance: R1; $3.50 R2; $4.00
About NEXE Innovations Inc.
NEXE Innovations Inc. is a leader in plant-based compostable technology and advanced materials manufacturing based in British Columbia, Canada. The company has developed one of the only patented, fully compostable, plant-based, single-serve coffee pods for use in leading single-serve coffee machines. The proprietary NEXE pod is designed to reduce the significant environmental impact caused by single-serve pods, >40 billion of which are discarded every year. With over $35M raised to date from equity and government funding and over five years of R&D, NEXE is well-positioned to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly and sustainable products in the single-serve coffee sector and beyond.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.