Drolet Stock Notes on Delta Resources: Pure explorer completing a drilling program on Delta-2 gold project in the Chibougamau-Chapais mining camp
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Delta Resources Limited (TSXV: DLTA) on December 7, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Delta is currently focused on exploring its high-potential Delta-1 (Eureka) and Delta-2 (Lemoine, Chevrier type) projects respectively in the Thunder Bay area of Ontario and in the Chibougamau Mining Camp of Quebec.
- Diamond drilling minimum of 5,000 metres started November 1, 2020 on Delta-2 which is South of the former producing Lemoine mine, Qc.
- Excellent capital structure with ~35 million shares issued.
- DLTA surge on volume and price following drill result from neighbors Genesis Metals (13.03 g/t Au over 10 meters)
- MACD and RSI positive … MI3 short term target: $0.50-$.60 … awaiting on drill results!!!!
- Support: S2; $0.335 S1; $0.40 Resistance: R1; $0.425 R2; $0.475
About Delta Resources Limited
Delta Resources Limited is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on growing shareholder value through the exploration of two very high-potential gold and base-metal projects in Canada.
- DELTA-1, located 50km west of Thunder Bay, Ontario where a 1000m drilling program was completed in Nov. 2019, testing the newly discovered Eureka Gold prospect. Results so far show very wide intercepts of low-grade gold in a km-scale alteration zone.
- DELTA-2, located 35km SE of the Chibougamau, Quebec, where preliminary due diligence and prospecting work discovered two new gold occurrences where grab samples returned up to 55,8 g/t Au and 11,45 g/t Au.
Delta also owns a 100% interest in the Bellechasse-Timmins gold deposit in SE Quebec, which contains a 43-101 gold resource of 171,000 oz @1.83 g/t gold (indicated) and an additional 95,000 oz @1.36 g/t gold (inferred). On July 3, 2020, Delta signed an agreement with Yorkton Ventures Inc for the sale of the Bellechasse-Timmins project for $1,7M payable over 15 months of signing.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.