Azincourt AGM Results
April 10, 2014 (Source: Marketwired) — NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
AZINCOURT URANIUM INC. (the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:AAZ) announces the results of its annual general meeting of its shareholders held April 9, 2014, including:
1. each of Terrence (Ted) K. O’Connor, John (Ian) Stalker, Devinder Randhawa, Paul S. Reynolds, Ian M. Burns and Juan Vegarra were re-elected as directors of the Company;
2. KPMG LLP, chartered accountants, was re-appointed as auditors for the ensuing fiscal year;
3. the Company’s 10% rolling stock option plan was ratified and approved;
4. the proposed amendment to the Company’s Articles was approved, regarding advance notice provisions when director nominations or any other business is proposed to be considered at a shareholders’ meeting; and
Get our daily investorintel update
5. the issuance of bonus shares to each of Ted O’Connor and Ian Stalker was approved. Based on this, the Company will be issuing a total of 969,636 shares (subject to a hold period expiring August 10, 2014).
Each of the matters was approved by at least 99% of the votes cast.
The full text of the matters considered, including copies of the Stock Option Plan and changes to the Articles are set out in the Company’s information circular prepared in conjunction with the AGM, as filed under the Company’s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Terrence K. O’Connor, President, CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
This press release is not an offer or a solicitation of an offer of securities for sale in the United States. The common shares of Company have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration.
Raj Shah has professional experience working for over a half a dozen years at financial firms such as Merrill Lynch and First Allied Securities Inc., ... <Read more about Raj Shah>