Azarga Uranium Corp.: Annual General and Special Meeting 2015 Voting Results
July 8, 2015 (Source: Marketwired) — AZARGA URANIUM CORP. (TSX:AZZ)(OTC PINK:PWURF)(FRANKFURT:P8AA) (“Azarga” or the “Company”) announces all resolutions put forward at the Annual General and Special Meeting (the “Meeting”), as further described in the Company’s information circular dated 19 May 2015, were approved, including the following:
- Setting the number of Directors to eight.
- Election of Directors: Alexander Bayer; Curtis Church; Richard F. Clement, Jr.; Joseph Havlin; Alexander Molyneux; Matthew O’Kane; Apolonius (Paul) Struijk; and Kim Huatt Ng.
- Appointment of BDO Canada LLP as auditors of the Company for the forthcoming year and the Director’s right to fix the remuneration to be paid to BDO Canada LLP.
- Settlement of outstanding debt in the aggregate amount of $352,968 owing to certain insiders and non-insiders for deferred compensation through the issuance of up to 910,957 common shares (which was approved by a majority of disinterested shareholders).
- Settlement of outstanding debt in the aggregate amount of $51,000 owing for Directors’ fees through the issuance of up to 102,336 common shares (which was approved by a majority of disinterested shareholders).
- Issuance of 27,192 common shares to Blake Steele, Chief Financial Officer, pursuant to his employment agreement (which was approved by a majority of disinterested shareholders).
- Issuance of 687,500 common shares as a bonus payment to certain insiders (which was approved by a majority of disinterested shareholders).
- Adoption of an Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Adoption of Director service agreements to settle Directors’ fees in shares.
For further information please see the Company’s Report of Voting Results, which will be filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Get our daily investorintel update
About Azarga Uranium Corp.
Azarga is a mineral development company that owns six uranium projects, deposits and prospects in the USA (South Dakota, Wyoming and Colorado) and Kyrgyzstan together with investment holdings in Anatolia Energy Limited (ASX:AEK) (12% legal ownership) and Black Range Minerals Limited (ASX:BLR) (19% legal ownership). The Dewey Burdock Project in South Dakota is the main initial development priority, which has received its Nuclear Regulatory Commission License and is in the process of completing all other major regulatory permit approvals necessary for operation of the project including those from the Environmental Protection Agency and the South Dakota Department of Natural Resources.
AZARGA URANIUM CORP.
Alexander Molyneux, CEO
The TSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this News Release.
Raj Shah has professional experience working for over a half a dozen years at financial firms such as Merrill Lynch and First Allied Securities Inc., ... <Read more about Raj Shah>