MI3 Technical Report: World leader in advanced plasma processes and products
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical report at market open today on PyroGenesis Canada Inc. (TSXV: PYR | OTCQB: PYRNF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this report MI3 highlighted the following points on PyroGenesis Canada Inc.
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc., a high-tech company, is the world leader in the design, development, manufacture and commercialization of advanced plasma processes
- By the end of 2018 PyroGenesis could boast of a unique relationship with a multi-billion-dollar entity in each of its three commercial offerings: 1) The US Navy within the Military/Environmental sector; 2) A Japanese trading house within the DROSRITETM (tolling) offering; 3) Aubert & Duval within the Additive Manufacturing/3D printing (“AM”) offering.
- 2019 is positioned to be the first year, of many, that will bear the fruit of strategic decisions made in the recent past.
- PYR surge in price recently
- The stock traded over 3.5 Million shares over the last three months between $0.57 and $0.73
- Support: S2; $0.59 – S1; $0.66 Resistance: R1; $0.78 R2; $0.95
Get our daily investorintel update
About PyroGenesis Canada Inc.
PyroGenesis Canada Inc., a high-tech company, is the world leader in the design, development, manufacture and commercialization of advanced plasma processes and products. The company provides engineering and manufacturing expertise, cutting-edge contract research, as well as turnkey process equipment packages to the defense, metallurgical, mining, advanced materials (including 3D printing), oil & gas, and environmental industries. With a team of experienced engineers, scientists and technicians working out of Montreal office and 3,800 m2 manufacturing facility, PyroGenesis maintains its competitive advantage by remaining at the forefront of technology development and commercialization.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>