MI3 Market Alert: One of the most trusted name in the crypto mining business
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (TSXV: HIVE | OTCQX: HVBTF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd.
- First publicly listed blockchain infrastructure company that bridges blockchain and cryptocurrencies to traditional capital markets.
- HIVE owns state-of-the-art GPU-based digital currency mining facilities in Iceland and Sweden, which produce newly minted digital currencies like Ethereum continuously as well as cloud-based ASIC-based capacity which produces newly minted digital currencies like Bitcoin.
- Rebounding since $0.085…. strong Volume … crossed and tip toe 200DMA at $0.29
- Traded over 53 million shares over the last three trading session …
- Support: S2; $0.24 S1; $0.27 Resistance: R1; $0.32 R2; $0.40
Get our daily investorintel update
About HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd.
HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. is a growth oriented, TSX.V-listed company building a bridge from the blockchain sector to traditional capital markets. HIVE owns state-of-the-art GPU-based digital currency mining facilities in Iceland and Sweden, which produce newly minted digital currencies like Ethereum continuously as well as cloud-based ASIC-based capacity which produces newly minted digital currencies like Bitcoin. Its deployments provide shareholders with exposure to the operating margins of digital currency mining as well as a growing portfolio of crypto-coins.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>