MI3 Market Alert: Bringing Artificial Intelligence trading platform to the 5.0 level
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on QuantGate Systems Inc. (OTC: PRFC) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on QuantGate Systems Inc.
- QuantGate Systems, Inc. is a diversified fintech company which continues to expand its suite of advanced proprietary solutions like Artificial Intelligence.
- The company has developed the Pilot Trading AI retail and the Hydra robotic institutional trading platforms.
- QuantGate systems recently appointed Wall Street professional Leonardo Cardoso, CFA to lead worldwide development efforts
- The company expanded distribution of Pilot Trading with TradeStation Securities
- PRFC shares surged in Volume and price last week over 20.5 Million shares traded over the last three sessions. (first sign of material market activity over the last two years)
- Support: S2; $0.0050 – S1; $0.015 Resistance: R1; $0.0275 – R2; $0.04
Get our daily investorintel update
About QuantGate Systems Inc.
QuantGate Systems has developed the world’s first real-time market sentiment and perception analysis system for financial markets utilizing cutting edge AI and machine learning proprietary technologies.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>