Drolet Stock Notes on Diagnos: AI driven retina analysis tool for the detection of critical health issues
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Diagnos Inc. (TSXV: ADK | OTCQB: DGNOF) on October 7, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Diagnos has a mission of early detection of critical health issues using its Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) tool CARA (Computer Assisted Retina Analysis).
- CARA complies with local regulations, is FDA cleared for commercialization in the United States of America is Health Canada licensed for commercialization in Canada and is CE marking compliant in Europe.
- Diagnos signed a contract with Devlyn Grupo, an important optical retailer with over nine hundred stores in Mexico and Guatemala.
- ADK traded over 21 million shares over the last three months between $0.46 & $0.135
- Support: S2; $ 0.28 S1; $ 0.33 Resistance: R1; $0.395 R2; $0.46
Diagnos is a publicly-traded Canadian corporation with a mission of early detection of critical health issues through the use of its Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) tool CARA (Computer Assisted Retina Analysis). CARA is a tele-ophthalmology platform that integrates with existing equipment (hardware and software) and processes at the point of care. CARA’s Artificial Intelligence image enhancement algorithms make standard retinal images sharper, clearer and easier to read. CARA is accessible securely over the internet, and is compatible with all recognized image formats and brands of fundus cameras, and is EMR compatible. CARA is a cost-effective tool for screening large numbers of patients in real-time. CARA complies with local regulations, is FDA cleared for commercialization in the United States of America is Health Canada licensed for commercialization in Canada and is CE marking compliant in Europe.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>