Strategic Mineral Experts to Gather in Toronto April 21-22 for the 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit-Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution
February 5, 2013 (Source: Marketwire) Toronto, On — ProEdgeWire, investor intelligence for the resource sector, is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit — Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Tracy Weslosky, Publisher of ProEdgeWire comments: “Committed to a better understanding of rare earths and critical minerals, the Technology Metals Summit is designed to bring together industry leaders, accredited investors and senior government officials to discuss and debate the complex challenges facing this sector.”
“I think the next industrial revolution is going to be on renewables.” said Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman and Director for American Vanadium Corp., Critical Elements Corporation and Canada Strategic Metals Inc. This interview comment combined with ProEdgeWire’s ongoing coverage of the US’ renewable energy policy and self-sustainability for critical minerals including tantalum, lithium, graphite and vanadium was the catalyst for the selection of this year’s theme – Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution.
The Technology Metals Summit will feature debates on compelling industry topics that range from the state of the art in rare earth separation and purification chemistry to environmental and renewable energy policies. Integrated throughout the 2-day event, the Technology Metals Summit will feature twenty presentations from companies focused on rare earths, graphite and critical minerals such as beryllium, vanadium and tantalum.
“The Technology Metals Summit brings today’s most relevant producers and consumers of rare earth materials together under one roof. In today’s turbulent market, you’ll find no better forum for gaining vital market intelligence.” – Ed Richardson, President, United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA)
Get our daily investorintel update
Confirmed speakers for Technology Metals Summit 2013 include, but are not limited to:
- Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman and Director – American Vanadium Corp., Canada Strategic Metals Inc. and Critical Elements Corporation.
- Peter J. Cashin, MSc., P. Geo., President and CEO – Quest Rare Minerals Ltd.
- Ian Chalmers, MSc, FAusIMM, FAIG, FIMMM, FSEG, MSGA, MGSA, FAICD, Technical and Managing Director — Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Randall J. Scott, President, CEO and Director – Rare Element Resources Ltd.
- Gary Economo, President, CEO and Director – Focus Graphite Corp.
- James McKenzie, B. Comm. Finance, President, CEO and Director – Ucore Rare Metals Inc.
- James Kenny, M.B.S. (Finance), Director and CEO – Frontier Rare Earths Limited.
- Marc LeVier, B.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, M.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, President and Chief Executive Officer, Director – Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
- Jack Lifton, Founding Principal – Technology Metals Research, LLC.
- Alain Leveque, PhD – Rhodia (Solvay Group)
- Ed Richardson, President – United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA)
- John C. Tumazos, CFA, Chairman – Texas Rare Earth Corp.
- Alessandro Bruno, Sr. Editor – ProEdgeWire.
- Dr. Richard Hammen – President, IntelliMet LLC.
- Aubrey J. Eveleigh, P.Geo., President, CEO & Director – Zenyatta Ventures Ltd.
- Byron King, Editor, Outstanding Investments and Energy & Scarcity Investor – Agora Financial.
- Clint Cox, Founder – The Anchor House, Inc.
- Alastair Neill, P.Eng., MBA, Director – Trinity Management Ltd., DACHA Strategic Metals Inc. & Mason Graphite Corp.
- Peter C. Dent, VP Business Development – Electron Energy Corporation
- Dr. Michael Berry, PhD – Discovery Investing.
- …and many more! Click here to register
The 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit – Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution will be held on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Delegates receive a special discounted rate at the Sheraton). The best attended event in North America for the rare earths and strategic minerals sector with over 100+ companies from 12 countries participating in 2012, please go to the Technology Metals Summit 2013 website to learn more: TechnologyMetals.com
For more information, contact:
Tracy Weslosky, Publisher
#600 – 80 Richmond St. W.
Toronto, ON Canada M5H 4A5
T: (+1) 416.581.0177 xt. 107
Toll-Free in North America: 1.866.544.9622
Publisher@ProEdgeWire.com | ProEdgeWire.com
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.