Strategic Mineral Experts to Gather in Toronto April 21-22 for ProEdgeWire’s 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit – Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution
February 20, 2013 (Source: Newsfile) Toronto, ON — “Rare earths are the economic and technologic foundation of a safe and secure Nation. To possess them imparts independence, immunity to coercion, and the tools to invoke scientific advancement.” – James B. Hedrick, President, Hedrick Consultants Inc. & Editor, REEHandbook.com
ProEdgeWire (ProEdgeWire.com), investor intelligence for the resource sector, is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit — Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution (TechnologyMetals.com) on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Tracy Weslosky, Publisher of ProEdgeWire comments: “Committed to a better understanding of rare earths and critical minerals, the Technology Metals Summit is designed to bring together industry leaders, accredited investors and senior government officials to discuss and debate the complex challenges facing this sector.”
“I think the next industrial revolution is going to be on renewables.” said Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman and Director for American Vanadium Corp., Critical Elements Corporation and Canada Strategic Metals Inc. This interview comment combined with ProEdgeWire’s ongoing coverage of the US’ renewable energy policy and self-sustainability for critical minerals including tantalum, lithium, graphite and vanadium was the catalyst for the selection of this year’s theme – Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution.
The Technology Metals Summit will feature debates on compelling industry topics that range from the state of the art in rare earth separation and purification chemistry to environmental and renewable energy policies. Integrated throughout the 2-day event, the Technology Metals Summit will feature twenty presentations from companies focused on rare earths, graphite and critical minerals such as beryllium, vanadium and tantalum.
“The Technology Metals Summit brings today’s most relevant producers and consumers of rare earth materials together under one roof. In today’s turbulent market, you’ll find no better forum for gaining vital market intelligence.” – Ed Richardson, President, United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA)
Get our daily investorintel update
Technology Metals Summit 2013: Speakers, Moderators & Panelists
- Chris Berry, President & Founder — House Mountain Partners
- Dr. Michael Berry, Ph.D — Discovery Investing
- Alessandro Bruno, Sr. Editor — ProEdgeWire
- Donald M. Burton, MSC., P.Geo., President — Namibia Rare Earths
- Peter J. Cashin, MSc., P. Geo., President & CEO — Quest Rare Minerals Ltd.
- Ian Chalmers, MSc, FAusIMM, FAIG, FIMMM, FSEG, MSGA, MGSA, FAICD, Technical & Managing Director — Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Steve Constantinides, Director of Technology — Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corp.
- Clint Cox, Founder — The Anchor House, Inc.
- Gary Economo, President, CEO & Director — Focus Graphite Corp.
- Aubrey J. Eveleigh, P.Geo., President, CEO & Director — Zenyatta Ventures Ltd.
- Peter C. Dent, VP Business Development — Electron Energy Corporation
- Luc Duchesne, Ph.D, Research Scientist & Author
- Jeff Green, Founder & President — J.A. Green & Company
- Richard Hammen, Ph.D, President — IntelliMet LLC.
- Gareth Hatch, B.Eng., Ph.D, Founding Principal — Technology Metals Research, LLC.
- James Hedrick, President — Hedrick Consultants Inc. & Sr. Editor, REEHandbook.com
- Ben Johnson, Founder & President — First Securities Northwest
- James Kenny, M.B.S. (Finance), Director and CEO — Frontier Rare Earths Limited
- Byron King, Editor, Outstanding Investments, Energy & Scarcity Investor — Agora Financial
- Alain Leveque, Ph.D — Rhodia (Solvay Group)
- Marc LeVier, B.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, M.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, President and Chief Executive Officer, Director — Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
- Jack Lifton, Founding Principal — Technology Metals Research, LLC.
- Ian M. London, P.Eng (Met), MBA, Avalon Rare Metals Inc., Market Development & Energy Advisor
- Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman & Director — American Vanadium Corp., Canada Strategic Metals Inc. & Critical Elements Corporation
- Eric Margolis, Award-winning, Internationally Syndicated Columnist
- Luisa Moreno, Ph.D, Research Analyst — Euro Pacific Canada
- James McKenzie, B. Comm. Finance, President, CEO & Director — Ucore Rare Metals Inc.
- Alastair Neill, P.Eng., MBA, Director — Trinity Management Ltd., DACHA Strategic Metals Inc., Mason Graphite Corp.
- Scott Remborg, Founder — Sympatico
- Ed Richardson, President — United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA)
- Randall J. Scott, President, CEO & Director — Rare Element Resources Ltd.
- Chris Tonkin, MBA, CEO & Director — Arafura Resources Ltd.
- Dave Trueman, Ph.D P.Geo
- John C. Tumazos, CFA, Chairman — Texas Rare Earth Corp.
- Tracy Weslosky, Publisher — ProEdgeWire, Managing Partner, REE Stocks Company Ltd.
…and many more! Click here to register
Technology Metals Summit 2013
The 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit — Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution will be held on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Delegates receive a special discounted rate) at the Sheraton). The best attended event in North America for the rare earths and strategic minerals sector with over 100+ companies from 12 countries participating in 2012, please go to the Technology Metals Summit 2013 website to learn more: TechnologyMetals.com.
For more information, contact:
Sue Glover Event Coordinator, Technology Metals Summit 2013
ProEdgeWire Investor Intelligence
#600 – 80 Richmond St. W.
Toronto, ON Canada M5H 4A5
T: (+1) 416.581.0177 xt. 106
Toll-Free in North America: 1.866.544.9622
Sue@ProEdgeWire.com | ProEdgeWire.com