RAI$E on the WEST COAST: One-to-One Small-Cap Investing Conference
September 14-15 | Fairmont Hotel Vancouver | Vancouver, BC
RAI$E on the WEST COAST is a two-day conference connecting small-cap companies with funds, finance professionals and investors for a FULL DAY of scheduled meetings on Friday and a NETWORKING DAY of World Class Salmon Fishing on Saturday.
We schedule a full day of meetings for each company, each meeting will have multiple brokers & investors in each group who are ACTIVE in the small-cap space. All sectors are welcome, presenting companies are primarily presenting to create awareness & attract market support, some – in an active financing!
Friday: Meeting Day
- 8:30am: Registration, Breakfast & Speaker (Rob Ballard, Pathfinder Asset Management)
- 9:30am to 12:30pm: Scheduled One-on-One Meetings between Companies & Investor Groups
- 12:30pm to 1:30pm: Lunch Speaker (Bruce Campbell, StoneCastle Investment Management)
- 1:30pm to 4:30pm: Scheduled One-on-One Meetings between Companies & Investor Groups
- 4:30pm: Cocktail Reception
Saturday: Networking Day
- We host our Annual Salmon Fishing Derby for ALL conference delegates off the coast of Vancouver for a ½ day of guided Salmon Fishing and due to high demand, we have organized two time slots, 7am & 1pm.
Get our daily investorintel update
The Fee to present is $7,500 and it includes the following:
- Full Day of Scheduled Meetings
- Dedicated Meeting Area w/Round Table & Chairs
- Professionally Designed Company Meeting Banner
- Food & Beverage, Networking Event for Two Company Delegates
- Social Media Sponsored Marketing (12,000+ within RAI$E network)
- List of Registered Investors & Finance Individuals (post-event)
We want to make sure we can maximize your day with as many investors & finance individuals as possible and to accomplish maximum ROI, we’ve created three different options for investors and brokers to register 1) by joining us for the full day of meetings 9:30am to 4:30pm, 2) selecting to join us for the AM Meeting Sessions (9:30am to 12:30pm) or 3) joining us for the PM Meeting Sessions (1:30pm to 4:30pm).
Our investor-marketing program launches shortly with an invitation to 600 Accredited Investors, end of August we’ll be inviting the broker community and we’ll be advertising on the various financial websites from now until the day of the conference.
Please review the invitation, check your schedule and circle back with us if you would like to secure a spot! If you’d like to register your company, simply fill out page three in attached registration form, save and email back OR click here to register via our online form!
Please contact me anytime to discuss…
Neil Lock, Founder & CEO of RAI$E
604-380-4888 | email@example.com
Tracy Weslosky is the CEO for InvestorIntel Corp. and founder of InvestorIntel.com, a trusted source of online market information for investors in the capital markets, ... <Read more about Tracy Weslosky>