Maiden High-grade Flake Graphite Indicated Mineral Resource for Lincoln’s World-class Kookaburra Gully Project in South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula
March 26, 2013 (Source: Lincoln Minerals) — Lincoln Minerals Limited (ASX: LML) is pleased to report maiden high-grade JORC Code compliant Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources for the Company’s wholly-owned and world-class Kookaburra Gully Graphite Project in South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula.
- Maiden JORC Code1 compliant Indicated Mineral Resource
- Total Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources for Kookaburra Gully project of 2.25 million tonnes grading 15.0% total graphitic carbon (TGC) with 338,000 tonnes of contained graphite at a nominal cut-‐‑off grade of 5% TGC
- High-grade flake graphite mineralisation extends to at least 125 m below ground level and over 500 m in strike length
- Kookaburra Gully prospect is at the NE end of an extensive electromagnetic (EM) anomaly confirming potential for a large exploration target with more than 80% of EM targets yet to be drilled
- Additional drilling program planned for mid year for extensions of the Kookaburra Gully mineralisation
- Planning in progress for graphite processing pilot plant to add to already completed scoping study.
For the full news release click here
Get our daily investorintel update
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.