Arafura Resources: Quarterly Activities Report March 2013
April 30, 2013 (Source: Arafura Resources) — Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B For the period ending 31 March 2013.
- New initiatives underway to boost economics of the Nolans Project
- Targeted cuts of up to A$1,000 million in Project capital costs:
– Significant efficiencies and savings from relocating intermediate chemical processing close to the Nolans Bore Mine site
– Other initiatives including, process improvements and further relocation of plant are under active consideration
- Technical Review and Optimisation Program with Chinese rare earth experts well underway – additional material efficiencies and savings anticipated
- Exploratory drilling identifies new aquifer system close to Nolans Bore with potential to supply required water for life of operation
- Likely reduction in short-term funding requirements and long-term funding risk
For a copy of the full report click here
Get our daily investorintel update
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.