Alkane Resources Company Insight – TGP Construction & DZP Update, Investment
February 19, 2013 (Source: Alkane Resources) Burswood, WA — Interview between Alkane Resources managing director and companyinsight.net.au.
Highlights of Interview
- Confident of meeting 11 month construction for Tomingley Gold Project by end 2013.
- Caloma Two drilling, not in current resource.
- Revamped mining schedule sees more total ounces, 70koz p.a. production first two years.
- Great potential to add to resource & confident 7 yr mine life could extend to at least 10 yr.
- Updates activities at DZP – positive for process improvement.
- Aim to re-run DFS end February, lodge EIS end March & continue improvement work.
- Discusses outlook for product prices at DZP.
- Disconnect b/w mkt cap & assets of $80m cash, $80m shares & significant project values.
- TGP & DZP expected to generate around $200 to $250m cash per annum from 2016.
- Broad thinking is would consider selling 10% of DZP to partially fund development.
- Overall a big year expected in 2013.
Get our daily investorintel update
Alkane is a multi commodity company focussed in the Central West region of NSW Australia. Currently Alkane has two projects heading towards production in 2013/2015 – the Tomingley Gold Project (TGP) and the nearby Dubbo Zirconia Project (DZP). Tomingley recently received project approval for its development and a Mining Lease has been granted. Cash flow from the TGP will provide the funding to maintain the project development pipeline and to contribute to development of the DZP.
The DZP revised feasibility study and environmental impact statement is nearing completion and a development decision is anticipated late in 2013. This project will make Alkane a strategic and significant world producer of zirconium products and heavy rare earths.
Alkane’s most advanced gold copper exploration projects are at the 100% Alkane owned Wellington and Bodangora properties. Wellington has a small Cu-Au resource which can be expanded, while at Bodangora a large 12km2 monzonite intrusive complex has been identified with porphyry style Cu-Au mineralisation.
For the full interview click here
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.