MI3 Technical Report: A Lithium-Tantalum project in the advanced exploration stage
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical report at market open today on Critical Elements Corporation (TSXV: CRE | OTCQX: CRECF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this report, MI3 highlighted the following points on Critical Elements Corporation.
- Critical Elements is a junior mining company in advance exploration stage. The company’s flagship project is the Rose Lithium-Tantalum project located in James-Bay.
- Critical Elements Corporation is aiming to put the Rose lithium-tantalum project into production rapidly.
- The Rose Lithium-Tantalum Project currently contains reserves of 26.8 million tonnes of Probable Reserves at a grade of 0.96% Li2O Eq. or 0.85% Li2O and 133 ppm Ta2O5.
- CRE has bottomed on the $0.45 cents level … RSI at 41 – We are expecting a rebound !!!
- The stock traded over 19 Million shares between $0.44 & $0.77
- Support: S2; $0.45 – S1; $ 0.48 Resistance: R1; $0.55 R2; $0.65
Get our daily investorintel update
About Critical Elements Corporation
Critical Elements Corporation is a mining exploration company owning several mining properties in Quebec. The Company is focused on the rare earths, particularly lithium. It has achieved its objective with the Rose lithium-tantalum project, which is currently at the advanced exploration stage. Based on the work programs developed and positive results, Critical Elements Corporation is aiming to put the Rose lithium-tantalum project into production rapidly. The Company flagship project is well located in Quebec with on-site access to infrastructures like: powerline, road, airport, railway access, and camp.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>