MI3 Market Alert: Palladium up $597 over the year
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on 21C Metals Inc. (CSE: BULL | OTCQB: DCNNF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on 21C Metals Inc.
- 21C Metals is an exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of deposits of production grade metal which are critical components to current and future vehicle technology.
- 21C has 2 projects: East Bull Palladium Property in Sudbury, Ontario and Tisova Copper-Cobalt located in Czech/German border.
- East Bull contains an Inferred resource of 523 000 Ounces PdEq or 11.1 M/Tons @ 1.46 PdEq0020 – PALLADIUM UP $597 over the year!!!!
- Top management with Wayne Teasdale ‘’A Company Builder’’ sold his two previous companies: Rainy River and US Cobalt
- Only 62.6 million shares outstanding
- Support: S2; $ 0.065 – S1; $ 0.095 Resistance: R1; $ 0.10 – R2; $ 0.135
- *** North Palladium buyout by IMPALA Palladium for 1.0 Billion
Get our daily investorintel update
About 21C Metals:
21C Metals is an exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of deposits of production grade metal which are critical components to current and future vehicle technology. Palladium is necessary for internal combustion engines (specifically catalytic converters) and cobalt is necessary for electric vehicle batteries.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>