MI3 Market Alert: Advancing the next Palladium mine
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Platinum Group Metals Ltd. (TSX: PTM | NYSE American: PLG) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Platinum Group Metals Ltd.
- Platinum Group Metals Ltd. is the operator of the Waterberg Project, a bulk underground palladium and platinum deposit located in South Africa (large scale palladium dominant mine).
- Proven and probable reserves of 19.5M ounces of 4E (Palladium, Platinum, Gold and Rhodium)
- Total all in cost 767US$
- The Waterberg Project is supported by a group of strategic investors: IMPLATS (15% interest in the Waterberg project), JOGMEC (12.95% interest in the Waterberg project) and HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS (owns 30.2% of Platinum Group Metals)
- PTM stock traded over 1.6 Million shares between $1.36 & $2.71
- Support: S2; $1,60 S1; $1.85 Resistance: R1; $ 2.12 R2; $2.50
Get our daily investorintel update
About Platinum Group Metals Ltd.
Platinum Group Metals Ltd. is the operator of the Waterberg Project, a bulk underground palladium and platinum deposit located in South Africa. Waterberg was discovered by Platinum Group and is being jointly developed with Implats, Mnombo, JOGMEC and Hanwa. Waterberg has the potential to be a large-scale, low-cost producer of palladium, platinum, rhodium and gold. The Company recently founded Lion Battery Technologies in partnership with Anglo American Platinum to support the use of palladium and platinum in lithium battery applications.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>