InvestorIntel’s 6th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit – The Next BIG Thing.
Cobalt, Lithium, Graphite, Uranium, Niobium, Vanadium, Scandium, Manganese, Hafnium or the next great Magnet Material – perhaps, a Rare Earth star (again)? What is “the next BIG thing”, “what is real”, and “what is fake news” in the cleantech and technology metals market are center stage on InvestorIntel.com.
With Trump in power, the focus on the global electric vehicle market has presently taken a backseat to geopolitical drivers. Where will countries secure their dysprosium or graphene for fighter jets or the cobalt needed in our smartphones if the Chinese lock the door? This is today’s top issue for the industry and investors alike.
The industry and frontline investors are center stage at the #1 international conference for debate and dialogue on these relevant challenges on Monday and Tuesday, May 15-16th in Toronto, Canada — the InvestorIntel 6th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit or as we like to call it — CTMS2017.
So, what should you expect at CTMS2017?
- International Analyst and European InvestorIntel Editor Christopher Ecclestone will not only address the global supply and ‘real’ demand for technology metals — he will reveal “the next big thing”…
- Internationally known expert and creator of the term “technology metals”, Jack Lifton Sr. Editor of InvestorIntel will moderate a panel on the most competitive extraction and separation technologies in the world and will address the ‘real’ future backup source for these technology metals – the recycling market.
- Chris Reed of Neometals Ltd. who just shipped their 1st supply of lithium to Chinese industry giant Ganfeng, will talk ‘real Lithium’ – from demand to pricing to what we should expect from the global electric vehicle market…
- Ian Chalmers of Alkane Resources Ltd., an ASX and OTCQX listed multi-commodity mining and exploration company with a focus on gold, copper, zirconium, niobium and rare earths (neodymium, praseodymium), will pull an ace out of his pocket in the cleantech industry and identify what may just be — the next ‘magic metal’ for the industry: hafnium…
- Bernard Tourillon of HPQ Silicon Resources Inc., with a North American silicon advantage for both supply and technology, will address not only how the solar industry is evolving but how their technology will revolutionize the market!
- Frédéric Dugré of H20 Innovation Inc. will start by explaining why their technology beat out every other major world player to be awarded the #1 water technology of the year in the world (2016) and how clean drinking water may just be your best hedge for your investment portfolio.
- Paul Farquharson of eCobalt Solutions Inc., who represents the only near term, cobalt deposit in North America, will discuss conflict minerals and what Tesla and the electric vehicle industry face moving forward that may stall the vision unless these issues are addressed….
- Nathan Hansen, CEO of Robix Environmental Technologies Ltd., which just secured a $50 MM expandable contract with PEMEX, will talk about how governments and industry are working together to minimize and mitigate the damages of oils spills.
And we have so much more lined up with a kick off speech from Mark Smith of both NioCorp Developments Ltd. and Largo Resources Corp. on the overall sustainability challenges facing the market, using examples of niobium, scandium and vanadium — the CTMS2017 agenda promises to be our most exciting yet!
Other speakers that have just confirmed include but are not limited to: Alix Resources Corp., Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp., Avalon Advanced Materials Inc., Lithium Australia NL, Search Minerals Inc., Talga Resources Ltd., Wealth Minerals Ltd., Scandium International Mining Corp., Lithium X Energy Corp., Energizer Resources Inc. and Nemaska Lithium Inc.
Get our daily investorintel update
About #CTMS2017: From electric vehicles to technologies that are changing the world, #CTMS2017 promises to provide the #1 source for debate and dialogue for industry and investors alike looking for the next big thing. Cobalt, Lithium, Graphite, Niobium, Vanadium, Scandium, Manganese or the next Super Metal — #CTMS2017 has 2 dozen presenters and 10 panels filled with international experts over a 2-day intense summit that will leave you with the most exciting review of global equities focused on strategic materials, critical metals and the associated technologies that impact the world.
Engage in the off-the grid, on-the-grid debate; lithium vs graphite demand in the battery battle war; or what about conflict minerals, and is cobalt the real deal – engage with the best and attend InvestorIntel’s 6th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit being held on Monday, May 15th and Tuesday, May 16th from 8AM – 6PM at the Omni King Edward Hotel on 37 King St. East in Toronto, Canada (CTMS2017.com).
#CTMS2017 Delegate Passes: To secure a 2-day InvestorIntel’s 6th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit delegates pass (includes lunches/reception) for Monday, May 15th and Tuesday, May 16th from 8AM – 6PM, click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2p2lC3k
#CTMS2017 Contact Information: For more information on InvestorIntel’s 6th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals, please contact Neil Lock, Summit Director at +1 647 345 5486 or 604 380 4888 Neil@InvestorIntel.com. For regular updates on the Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit, please go to CTMS2017.com or follow us on twitter @CTMS2017.
Tracy Weslosky is the CEO for InvestorIntel Corp. and founder of InvestorIntel.com, a trusted source of online market information for investors in the capital markets, ... <Read more about Tracy Weslosky>