The Official Agenda for InvestorIntel’s 5th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit
It is less than 11-days to the 5th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit: Invest in the Cleantech Revolution on Tuesday, May 10th and Wednesday, May 11th in Toronto – and we are counting down…
The Official Agenda for InvestorIntel’s 5th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit is listed below and we will have presentations on the following:
- The Rare Earths Industry in 2016: Thriving but Threatened by Illegal Mining in China
- Great Expectations – Lithium Demand for Renewables and Transportation
- The Supply & Demand Challenges of Technology Metals
- How much of and which natural resources are needed to sustain modern economies?
- The “Other” Technology Metals in EVs: Graphite, Cobalt & PGMs
- Crowdfunding and other financing innovations
- Extraction and Processing of Technology Metals: What do you do after it is out of the ground?
- The Technology Metals Secret Society
- Water Risk Management for Mining Companies
- The Lithium-Ion Battery Market Today & Tomorrow.
- Reducing Quartz to Solar Grade Silicon Metal in One Step
- What does it take to be a runner in the lithium stakes?
- Lithium as the new gasoline???
- The “Alloys”: Niobium, Scandium, Vanadium & Beryllium
- The Power of Magnetic Metals: Praseodymium, Dysprosium, & Neodymium
- The Carbon Economy – Technologies changing the global market
- …and so much more….
With InvestorIntel editors and guests Christopher Ecclestone (UK), Jack Lifton (Detroit), John Petersen (Houston), Peter Clausi (Toronto), Jeff Green (DC), Dr. Luc Duchesne (Ottawa) and David Drake (NYC) all congregating to moderate panels, Dudley Kingsnorth (Perth) will kick off the event by unveiling his latest research in a keynote presentation titled The Rare Earth Industry in 2016, Thriving but threatened by Illegal Mining in China. He will be followed by global expert panelists across the cleantech gamut from the latest lithium-ion battery to hearing Frédéric Dugré of H2O Innovations Inc. tell us more about winning the Global Water Technology Award – plus, you will hear and meet CEOs and InvestorIntel members whose stock escalated significantly last year (calculated from 4-7-2015 through 4-7-2016)…
Including but not limited to: Galaxy Resources Limited (+728.13%), Neometals Ltd. (+726.09%), Nemaska Lithium Inc. (+445.45%), Elcora Advanced Materials Corp. (+366.67), Lithium Australia NL (+314.89%), Electrovaya Inc. (+225.71%), Uragold Bay Resources Inc. (+220%), and Search Minerals Inc. (+128.57%)….
The Speakers & Panelists include but are not limited to the following:
- Mike England, Alix Resources Corp.
- Ian Chalmers, Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Steve Constantinides, Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corporation
- Dr. Natasha Sharpe, Bridging Finance
- Richard Carleton, Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
- Jim Payne, DynaCERT
- Dr. Ian Flint, Elcora Advanced Materials Corp.
- Gitanjali Gupta, ElectrovayaSankar DasGupta, Electrovaya Inc.
- Wally Hunter, EnerTech Capital
- Dr. Gene Shelp, Enpar Technologies Inc.
- John Petersen, ePower Engine Systems & InvestorIntel
- Paul Farquharson, Formation Metals Inc.
- Dudley Kingsnorth, Industrial Minerals Co of Australia Pty Ltd
- Dr. Luc Duchesne, GSN Dreamwork & InvestorIntel
- Peter Clausi, GTA Resources & Mining and InvestorIntel
- Christopher Ecclestone, Hallgarten & Company and InvestorIntel
- Steven R. Izatt, IBC Advanced Technologies, Inc. & Ucore Rare Metals Inc.
- Tracy Weslosky, InvestorIntel Corp.
- Jeff Green, J.A. Green & Company
- Oscar A Jofre Jr. KoreConX Corp.
- Jack Lifton, Jack Lifton LLC & InvestorIntel
- Anthony Tse, Galaxy Resources Corp.
- Dr. Luc Duchesne, GSN Dreamwork & InvestorIntel
- Frédéric Dugré, H2O Innovations Inc.
- Steve Derzinski, Infinium, Inc.
- Mark A. Smith, Largo Resources Inc.
- David Drake, LDJ Capital & InvestorIntel
- Adrian Griffin, Lithium Australia NL
- Guy Bourassa, Nemaska Resources
- Chris Reed, Neometals Ltd.
- Harry Barr, Pacific North West Capital Corp.
- Mark A. Smith, NioCorp Developments Ltd.
- Greg Bowes, Northern Graphite
- Darren Townsend, Peak Resources Ltd.
- George Putnam, Scandium International Mining Corp.
- Greg Andrews, Search Minerals
- David Abraham, Technology, Rare and Electronic Materials Center
- Anthony Marchese, Texas Mineral Resources Corp.
- Denis Clement, The Sky Guys & InvestorIntel
- Orlee Wertheim, TMX Group Limited
- Jean-Paul Tognet
- Alastair Neil, Trinity Management Ltd. & InvestorIntel
- Bernard J. Tourillon, Uragold
- Fred Cowans, WESCOW & InvestorIntel
The Cleantech & Technology Metals Market Summit is a 2-day event being held on Tuesday, May 10th through Wednesday, May 11th at the Omni King Edward Hotel on 37 King St. East in Toronto, Ontario. Both days have agendas from 8:30AM-5PM and both breakfast and lunch is included in the all-inclusive delegate cost of CAD$750. To register as a delegate, if you have not already done so, click here: https://ctms2016.eventbrite.com
Get our daily investorintel update
The agenda is below, and here are some of the many companies participating at the 5th Annual Cleantech & Technology Metals Summit: Invest in the Cleantech Revolution (alphabetical order): Alix Resources Corp. | Alkane Resources Ltd. | Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corporation | Blue Sky Investment Club | Bridging Finance Inc. | Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) | Dajin Inc. | DLE Investments | dynaCERT Inc. | Elcora Advanced Materials Corp. | Electrovaya Inc. | EnerTech Capital | ePower Engine Systems | First Republic Capital Corp. | Formation Metals Inc. | Galaxy Resources Ltd. | Enirgi | GSN Dreamwork | GTA Resources & Mining Inc. | H2O Innovation Inc. | Industrial Minerals Co of Australia Pty Ltd | Infinium, Inc. | InvestorIntel Corp. | J.A. Green & Company | JJR Capital Partners | Jovian Capital | KoreConX Corp. | Largo Resources Inc. | Lithium Australia NL | Mackie Research | Materials Processing Solutions LLC | MDN Inc. | Nano One Materials Corp. | Nemaska Lithium Inc. | Neometals Ltd. | Nevada Energy Metals Inc. | NioCorp Developments Ltd. | Northern Graphite Corp. | Novaden Capital Corp. | Ocean Minerals Inc. | Pacific North West Capital Corp. | Peak Mining Corp. | Peak Resources Ltd. | PI Financial Corp. | Portfolio Strategies Securities Inc. | Rare Earth Salts | Scandium International Mining Corp.| Seair Diffusion Systems Inc. | Search Minerals Inc. | Sprott Asset Management | Taku Gold Corp. | Technique Capital | Technology, Rare and Electronic Materials Center | Texas Mineral Resources Corp. | The Sky Guys Inc. | TMX Group Limited | Trinity Management Ltd. | Ucore Rare Metals | Uragold Bay Resources | Uragold Bay Resources | WESCOW
For more information, contact us at +1 647 345 5486. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tracy Weslosky is the CEO of InvestorIntel Corp., a company formed to provide investor relations in 2001 that today now provides online media marketing, social ... <Read more about Tracy Weslosky>