2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit to Address Capital Needs and Reinforce Growth Trends for the Rare Earths and Critical Minerals Sector
March 17, 2013 — Toronto, ON – ProEdgeWire (ProEdgeWire.com), investor intelligence for the resource sector, is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit — Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution (TMS 2013, TechnologyMetals.com) on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Tracy Weslosky, Publisher of ProEdgeWire comments: “The Technology Metals Summit (TMS 2013) offers a global forum for market intelligence and analysis for the rare earths and critical minerals sector. Debating competitive elements of tonnage, grade, mineralogy, and even complex issues relating to thorium and uranium, which may accompany rare earth extraction processes and the challenges industry leaders are facing therein; we will deal with the real challenges of market valuations, capital and substantial project financings required to build processing facilities. From the impact of geopolitics, pricing and end user agreements to targeting ideal investment opportunities; TMS 2013 offers educational, investor and industry intelligence alike.”
In an interview with ProEdgeWire earlier this year, Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman and Director for American Vanadium Corp., Critical Elements Corporation and Canada Strategic Metals Inc. stated: “I think the next industrial revolution is going to be on renewables.” The catalyst for this year’s TMS 2013, some highlights will include the Sunday, April 21st evening dinner hosted by Clint Cox, Founder of The Anchor House who will prove a historical retrospective on rare earths before a ‘surprise’ guest will present top international expert on mineralogy Anthony N. Mariano, Ph.D a special TMS 2013 Industry Lifetime Achievement Award.
Numerous well-known speakers, geopolitical and financial columnists, and international scientist and leaders in rare earths and critical minerals will throughout the 2-day event. Featured throughout the event, will be twenty presentations from companies focused on rare earths, graphite and critical minerals such as beryllium, vanadium and tantalum.
“The Technology Metals Summit brings today’s most relevant producers and consumers of rare earth materials together under one roof. In today’s turbulent market, you’ll find no better forum for gaining vital market intelligence.” – Ed Richardson, President, United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA)
Technology Metals Summit 2013: Speakers, Moderators & Panelists
- Chris Berry, President & Founder — House Mountain Partners
- Dr. Michael Berry, Ph.D — Discovery Investing
- Alessandro Bruno, Sr. Editor — ProEdgeWire
- Donald M. Burton, MSC., P.Geo., President — Namibia Rare Earths
- Peter J. Cashin, MSc., P. Geo., President & CEO — Quest Rare Minerals Ltd.
- Ian Chalmers, MSc, FAusIMM, FAIG, FIMMM, FSEG, MSGA, MGSA, FAICD, Technical & Managing Director — Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Steve Constantinides, Director of Technology — Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corp.
- Clint Cox, Founder — The Anchor House, Inc.
- Gary Economo, President, CEO & Director — Focus Graphite Corp.
- Aubrey J. Eveleigh, P.Geo., President, CEO & Director — Zenyatta Ventures Ltd.
- Peter C. Dent, VP Business Development — Electron Energy Corporation
- Luc Duchesne, Ph.D, Research Scientist & Author
- Jeff Green, Founder & President — J.A. Green & Company
- Richard Hammen, Ph.D, President — IntelliMet LLC.
- Gareth Hatch, Ph.D, C.Eng, FIMMM, FIET, President & Director — Innovation Metals Corp. & Founding Principal — Technology Metals Research, LLC.
- James Hedrick, President — Hedrick Consultants Inc. & Sr. Editor, REEHandbook.com
- James Kenny, M.B.S. (Finance), Director and CEO — Frontier Rare Earths Limited
- Byron King, Editor, Outstanding Investments, Energy & Scarcity Investor — Agora Financial
- Greg Kroll, Director of Sales and Marketing — Molycorp Magnequench
- Alain Leveque, Ph.D — Rhodia (Solvay Group)
- Marc LeVier, B.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, M.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, President and Chief Executive Officer, Director — Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
- Jack Lifton, Founding Principal — Technology Metals Research, LLC.
- Ian M. London, P.Eng (Met), MBA, Avalon Rare Metals Inc., Market Development & Energy Advisor
- Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman & Director — American Vanadium Corp., Canada Strategic Metals Inc. & Critical Elements Corporation
- Steve Mackowski, Technical Director — Hastings Rare Metals Limited
- Eric Margolis, Award-winning, Internationally Syndicated Columnist
- Anthony N. Mariano, Ph.D
- James McKenzie, B. Comm. Finance, President, CEO & Director — Ucore Rare Metals Inc.
- Alastair Metcalf, Chief Executive Officer – Hastings Rare Metals
- Luisa Moreno, Ph.D, Research Analyst — Euro Pacific Canada
- Alastair Neill, P.Eng., MBA, Director — Trinity Management Ltd., DACHA Strategic Metals Inc., Mason Graphite Corp.
- Bill Radvak, BASc – President, CEO and Director, American Vanadium Corp.
- Ed Richardson, President — United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA)
- Scott Remborg, Founder — Sympatico
- Randall J. Scott, President, CEO & Director — Rare Element Resources Ltd.
- Irene Sosa, Senior Analyst – Sustainalytics
- Chris Tonkin, MBA, CEO & Director — Arafura Resources Ltd.
- Dave Trueman, Ph.D P.Geo
- John C. Tumazos, CFA, Chairman — Texas Rare Earth Corp.
- Tracy Weslosky, Publisher, ProEdgeWire; Managing Partner, REE Stocks Company Ltd.; and CEO, ProEdge Media Corp.
Get our daily investorintel update
Technology Metals Summit 2013
The 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit — Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution will be held on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Delegates receive a special discounted rate at the Sheraton). The best attended event in North America for the rare earths and strategic minerals sector with over 100+ companies from 12 countries participating in 2012, please go to the Technology Metals Summit 2013 website to learn more: TechnologyMetals.com.
For more information, contact:
Technology Metals Summit 2013
#600 – 80 Richmond St. W.
Toronto, ON Canada M5H 4A5
T: (+1) 416.581.0177 xt. 106
Toll-Free in North America: 1.866.544.9622
Sue@ProEdgeWire.com | ProEdgeWire.com
An accomplished entrepreneur Tracy Weslosky is the CEO for InvestorIntel Corp., a company that publishes InvestorIntel.com, a trusted source of online market information for investors ... <Read more about Tracy Weslosky>