Harte Gold Provides Project Update
September 12, 2016 (Source) — HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold”) (TSX:HRT)(OTC:HRTFF)(FRANKFURT:H4O) Harte Gold is pleased to provide an update today regarding its 70,000 tonne Advanced Exploration Bulk Sample and 5,000 meter drill program at the Sugar Zone Property located in White River, Ontario, Canada.
- Mining under Harte Gold’s 70,000 tonne Advanced Exploration Bulk Sample continues with significant milestones achieved since the last press release dated July 21, 2016 including:
- Main ramp to the bottom of the bulk sample area has been completed for a total of 1,492 meters
- Five development levels have been completed; 375, 360, 345, 330, 315 (meters above sea level)
- Long-Hole stoping (production ore) successfully initiated on the 375 level
- Record ore production in August 2016 with 5,942 tonnes processed by Barrick Gold at an average grade of 9.84 g /t
- Commenced ramp development to open access to the center and south of the Sugar Zone Deposit
- 5,000 meter drill program is well underway with initial drilling focused on expanding the Sugar Zone Deposit resource by testing on-strike extensions north and south of the main Deposit. Drill results are expected by the end of September. Initial drilling has been intersected in both directions. Harte Gold is contemplating the addition of a second drill rig to the program.
- Harte Gold has received the final report from Crone Geophysics & Exploration Ltd. (“Crone”) on its Induced Polarization / Resistivity Study completed over the 2.3 x 1.5 km area between the Sugar Zone Deposit and Wolf Zone Discovery. Several high priority targets have been identified within the Survey area and will be drill tested over the next two months.
- Baseline and Technical studies related to commercial production are near completion, the Production Closure Plan is scheduled to be filed Q4, 2016.
Get our daily investorintel update
Stephen G. Roman, President and CEO of Harte Gold, commented “The Advanced Exploration Bulk Sample program continues to exceed expectations. We are pleased with the progress to date and would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation of the excellent work being done by our geological and technical team and the contract miner, Technica Mining Inc. with whom we have accomplished these milestones efficiently and safely with no lost time accidents”.
About Harte Gold Corp.
Harte Gold Corp. is focused on the exploration and development of its 100% owned Sugar Zone property where it has permitted a 70,000 tonne Advanced Exploration Bulk Sample for the Sugar Zone Deposit. The Sugar Zone property is located 80 kilometers east of the Hemlo Gold Camp and as per the Preliminary Economic Assessment dated July 12, 2012, contains an Indicated Resource of 980,900 tonnes, grading 10.13 g/t for 319,280 ounces of contained gold (uncapped) and an Inferred Resource of 580,500 tonnes, grading 8.36 g/t Au for 155,960 ounces of contained gold (uncapped). The mineral resource was prepared in compliance with NI 43-101 guidelines. George A. Flach P. Geo, Vice President Exploration, is the Qualified Person for Harte Gold and has prepared, supervised the preparation, or approved the scientific and technical disclosure in this news release. Harte Gold also holds the Stoughton-Abitibi property located on the Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone adjacent and on strike of the Holloway Gold Mine.
Common Shares Outstanding: 352,215,533
The Toronto Stock Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.