MI3 Technical Alert: Orford Mining – (Gold) Mines are never where you would like to find them
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Orford Mining Corporation (TSXV: ORM) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Orford Mining Corporation.
- Orford Mining is a mineral explorer focused on a highly prospective and underexplored area of Northern Quebec with 2 projects: Qiqavik bears similarity to the Abitibi gold camp (+70 Moz Au) has camp scale potential and West Raglan hosts outcropping nickel-copper-PGE sulphide mineralization over more than 35 km of strike length
- Outstanding and spectacular Gold sampling value from 10 to 300 g/t Au
- Only 61M shares outstanding … with great management …tight float!
- ORM has all the ingredients … LOOKOUT for the results of the drilling program!!!
- Orford Mining traded over 1.4 Million shares since January 1 …
- Support: S2; $0. 07 S1; $0.095 Resistance: R1; $0.13 R2; $0.15
Get our daily investorintel update
About Orford Mining Corporation
Orford Mining is a mineral explorer focused on highly prospective and underexplored areas of Northern Quebec. Orford’sprincipal assets are the Qiqavik and West Raglan projects comprising of a land package totaling over 70,000 hectares in the Cape Smith Belt of Northern Quebec. The Qiqavik Project hosts several new high-grade gold discoveries along a mineralized trend in excess of 40 km. Orford’s common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ORM.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>