MI3 Market Alert: A new life for a former Gold and Copper Operation
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Troilus Gold Corp. (TSX: TLG | OTCQB: CHXMF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Troilus Gold Corp.
- Troilus is a Toronto-based, Quebec focused, advanced stage exploration and early-development company focused on the mineral expansion and potential mine re-start of the former gold and copper Troilus mine. The 16,000-hectare Troilus property is located Northeast of the Val-d’Or district, within the Frotêt-Evans Greenstone Belt in Quebec, Canada.
- Several million ounces of gold defined on the property; Excellent mineral expansion potential with incremental dollars.
- Strong institutional shareholder base, including major global resource funds.
- Close 7.0 Million Bought Deal with Canaccord Genuity, GMP, Cormark, Desjardins securities, Haywood, National Bank and PI financial
- Drilled 136 Meters of 1.1 g/t AuEq at Troilus Gold
- TLG traded 24 Million shares over the last six months between $0.50 & $1.15
- Support: S2; $0.45 – S1; $ 0.53 Resistance: R1; $0.66 R2; $0.81
Get our daily investorintel update
About Troilus Gold Corp.
Troilus is a Toronto-based, Quebec-focused, advanced stage exploration and early-development company focused on the mineral expansion and potential mine re-start of the former gold and copper Troilus mine. The 16,000-hectare Troilus property is located near Chibougamau, within the Frotêt-Evans Greenstone Belt in Quebec, Canada. From 1996 to 2010, Inmet Mining Corporation operated the Troilus project as an open-pit mine, producing more than 2,000,000 ounces of gold and nearly 70,000 tonnes of copper.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>