MI3 Technical Alert: Eastmain Resources advancing its high-quality gold assets in a top tier jurisdiction
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note today on Eastmain Resources Inc. (TSX: ER | OTCQX: EANRF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel.
In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points.
- Eastmain is dedicated to exploring and advancing its high-quality assets in a top tier jurisdiction, while demonstrating the potential to develop a mine with attractive economics.
- The Company is focused on pre-development activities at its Eau Claire open pit and underground project while concurrently exploring the broader exploration targets on the Clearwater Property.
- ER drill 74.5 meters of 0.97 g/t Au at the Clearwater project in Quebec.
- Trading on his low.
- Close on his 50 DMA, RSI at 49.
- ER traded over 19.0M shares between $0.13 and $0.16 since February 1.
- Support: S2; $0.13 S1; $0.14 | Resistance: R1; $0.16 R2; $0.18.
Get our daily investorintel update
Please Do Your Own Due Diligence
This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>