MI3 Tech Note on Kodiak Copper Corp. (TSXV: KDK)
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Kodiak Copper Corp. (TSXV: KDK) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Kodiak Copper Corp.:
- Kodiak is focused on its portfolio of 100% owned copper porphyry projects in Canada and the USA. The Company’s most advanced asset is the MPD copper-gold porphyry project in the prolific Quesnel Trough in south-central British Columbia, Canada, where the Company made a discovery of high-grade mineralization in 2020.
- Proved our approach with Gate Zone discovery on our first drill program – best hole in the 50-year history of the MPD copper gold project in Southern BC.
- strong cash position and tight capital structure, only 37 million shares outstanding.
- KDK surge at the open …. Over 1.1 Million in Volume TODAY …
- MACD positive, RSI at 76
- Support: S2; $0.375 S1; $0.425 Resistance: R1; $0.47 R2; $0.50
Get our daily investorintel update
About Kodiak Copper Corp.
Kodiak is focused on its portfolio of 100% owned copper porphyry projects in Canada and the USA. The Company’s most advanced asset is the MPD copper-gold porphyry project in the prolific Quesnel Trough in south-central British Columbia, Canada, where the Company made a discovery of high-grade mineralization in 2020. Kodiak also holds the Mohave copper-molybdenum-silver porphyry project in Arizona, USA, near the world-class Bagdad mine. The Company’s Trapper copper-gold porphyry project is located in the northern Golden Triangle region of British Columbia. All three of Kodiak’s porphyry projects have been historically drilled and present known mineral discoveries with the potential to hold large-scale deposits.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>