MI3 Market Alert: Ontario’s next gold mine
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Treasury Metals Inc. (TSX: TML | OTCQX: TSRMF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Treasury Metals Inc.
- With first-rate infrastructure currently in place and gold mineralization extending to surface, Treasury Metals plans on the initial development of an open pit gold mine to feed a 2,500 per day processing plant with subsequent underground operations in the latter years of the mine life.
- To-date, drilling activities in the Eastern C Zone have returned above 10g/t Au in 7 holes, along a 200m strike length and 150m down dip. The Eastern C Zone is located ~ 200m along strike from the Eastern Main Zone Shoot.
- Awaiting on Drilling results!!! … Rebounding from lows of .15
- TML traded over 19.6 Million shares between $0.265 & $0.15
- Support: S2; $0.15 S1; $0.18 Resistance: R1; $0.20 R2; $0.23
Get our daily investorintel update
About Treasury Metals
Treasury Metals Inc. is a gold focused exploration and development company with assets in Canada and is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) under the symbol “TML” and on the OTCQX® Best Market under the symbol TSRMF. Treasury Metals Inc.’s 100% owned Goliath Gold Project in northwestern Ontario is slated to become one of Canada’s next producing gold mines. With first-rate infrastructure currently in place, Treasury Metals plans on the initial development of an open pit gold mine to feed approximately 2,500 tonne per day processing plant with subsequent underground operations in the latter years of the mine life. The Environmental Assessment has been completed for the Goliath Gold Project, a major step in the permitting process.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>