MI3 Market Alert: Exploring Yukon’s Highest Grade Porphyry
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Triumph Gold Corp. (TSXV: TIG) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Triumph Gold Corp.
- Triumph Gold Corp. is focused on creating value through the advancement of the district scale Freegold Mountain project in Yukon.
- In 2018, Triumph Gold drilled their longest and highest-grade hole in the Blue-Sky Zone, RVD18-19, the longest mineralized intersection ever drilled in the Yukon.
- Triumph Gold Corp. has a strong investor base, with their single largest shareholder, Newmont Goldcorp, holding 18% of shares outstanding, management 5.1% and 46.5% of the company is held by institutional shareholders.
- OVERSOLD condition. PANIC IN THE MKT …
- Support: S2; $ 0.25 – S1; $0.315 Resistance: R1; $0.345 – R2; $0.38
About Triumph Gold Corp.
Triumph Gold Corp. is a growth oriented Canadian-based precious metals exploration and development company. Triumph Gold Corp. is focused on creating value through the advancement of the district scale Freegold Mountain project in Yukon.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.