MI3 Market Alert: Canada’s next producing gold mines
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Treasury Metals Inc. (TSX: TML | OTCQX: TSRMF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Treasury Metals Inc.
- Treasury Metals Inc.’s 100% owned Goliath Gold Project in northwestern Ontario is slated to become one of Canada’s next producing gold mines.
- Solid Resource Estimate 1.5 million oz with improved gold grades both UG, Open pit (M+I resource of 1.229mm oz at 2.36 g/t AuEq and Inferred at 0.226mm oz at 3.5 g/t AuEq)
- TML downhole IP survey confirms expansion potential at depth, along strike and outlines future targets
- OVERSOLD, OVERSOL, OVERSOLD… RSI at 27
- TML traded over 20 Million shares over the last three months between $0.22 & $0.42
- Support: S2; $0.225 S1; $ 0.25 Resistance: R1; $ 0.28 R2; $0.32
About Treasury Metals Inc.:
Treasury Metals Inc. is a gold focused exploration and development company with assets in Canada and is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “TML” and on the OTCQX® Best Market under the symbol TSRMF. Treasury Metals Inc.’s 100% owned Goliath Gold Project in northwestern Ontario is slated to become one of Canada’s next producing gold mines. With first-rate infrastructure currently in place and gold mineralization extending to surface, Treasury Metals plans on the initial development of an open pit gold mine to feed a 2,500 per day processing plant with subsequent underground operations in the latter years of the mine life.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>