MI3 Market Alert: Awaiting on drilling results on monster porphyry system in BC Golden Triangle
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Goliath Resources Ltd. (TSXV: GOT | OTCQB: GOTRF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Goliath Resources Ltd.
- Goliath Resources is a precious metals project generator focused in the prolific Golden Triangle and surrounding area of northwestern British Columbia.
- It successfully completed three drill holes as of August 26, 2019 for a total of 1741 metres containing wide spread disseminated sulphides from its inaugural diamond drilling program at its newly discovered Lorne Creek Au-Cu-Mo Large Porphyry System.
- All three holes contained widespread sulphides from collar to termination at 718 metres, 501 metres, and 522 metres respectively that all remain open. These early results exceeded expectations confirming the presence of a robust porphyry system that remains open and under-explored,
- RSI at 49 … expecting rebound and awaiting drilling results … very good volume in the last month
- Support: S2; $0.085 – S1; $0.10 Resistance: R1; $0.105 – R2; $0.115
Get our daily investorintel update
About Goliath Resources Limited
Goliath Resources Limited is a precious metals project generator focused in the prolific Golden Triangle and surrounding area of northwestern British Columbia. It controls four highly prospective properties that include Bingo, Golddigger, Lucky Strike and Copperhead covering over 52,000 hectares.
All four properties have returned widespread mineralization of high grade Gold, Silver and/or Copper from exposed bedrock in situ at surface. The new Lorne Creek Au-Cu-Mo Porphyry and Gold Source hydrothermal breccia discoveries at the Lucky Strike Property are scheduled to have their inaugural drill program in July 2019.
These new discoveries are the result of glacial recession and snowpack melting in geological settings where world class deposits have been found within the Golden Triangle and surrounding area.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>