MI3 Market Alert: A senior Canadian gold mining company that has produced precious metals since 1957
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM | TSX: AEM) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Agnico Eagle Mines Limited.
- Agnico Eagle is a senior Canadian gold mining company that has produced precious metals since 1957. Its mines are located in Canada, Finland and Mexico, with exploration activities in each of these countries as well as in the United States and Sweden.
- Agnico Eagle has declared a cash dividend every year since 1983.
- Since 1998, Agnico Eagle has consistently outperformed both gold and gold equities with a compound annual growth rate of approximately 12%.
- Up 8-9$ over the last 45 days of trading – GOLD near $1360 …
- Support: S2; $ 61.15 S1; $ 61.62 Resistance: R1; $ 62.90 R2; $ 64.00
Get our daily investorintel update
About Agnico Eagle
Agnico Eagle is a senior Canadian gold mining company that has produced precious metals since 1957. Its operating mines are located in Canada, Finland and Mexico, with exploration and development activities in each of these countries as well as in the United States and Sweden. Agnico Eagle and its shareholders have full exposure to gold prices due to its long-standing policy of no forward gold sales. Agnico Eagle has declared a cash dividend every year since 1983.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>