International Precious Metals and Commodities Show 2013: Europe’s leading resource conference
Interested in investing in precious metals or resource commodities? If so, you may want be one of the over 6,000 people expected to attend the upcoming International Precious Metal and Commodities Show; Europe’s leading resource conference. This year’s event is being held on November 8th and 9th at the Olympic Park Event Arena in the beautiful city of Munich, Germany.
Also known as the Munich Show, the event was first held in 2005 and quickly grew from its humble beginnings into the International Precious Metals and Commodities Show; a prestigious annual global event that has become the premier show in Germany and the best attended show in all of Europe. The conference features the whole range of investment options in the precious metals and commodities sector, showcased in one central location. The International Precious Metals and Commodities Show is a unique concept within the German-speaking community, aimed at attracting both professional and private individuals. TV, radio, online and print media from financial, business and local press will cover the event.
Get our daily investorintel update
The two-day event, which is exclusively dedicated to investments in precious metals and commodities, is targeted at European money managers, bankers as well as institutional and private investors, but is open the public. The show offers exceptional exposure for resource and precious metals companies to the European market. The conference is an excellent opportunity for international companies to connect with the European market and gain exposure to new investors interested in precious and base metals.
Who will be exhibiting?
Numerous exploration and mining companies from all over the world, precious metals and commodities funds, bullion and coin producers and dealers, market letters and publishing houses, banks, brokers, financial-service providers, among many others.
What to look forward to…
- Lectures by known industry experts, panel discussions and workshops
- 125 booths with over 170 exhibitors, among them over 110 mining companies and investment funds, as well as banks, publishing houses, newsletters, bar and bullion producers, sellers, etc.
- Over 6,000 educated, retail and professional visitors
- Over 40 speakers from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Great Britain, Canada and the USA
- Simultaneously interpreted lectures
- Numerous panel discussions and workshops
- 24 company presentations at the two main stages of the event
- Television broadcasts by n-tv business channel (an affiliate of CNN)
According to event organizers, this year’s convention promises a larger and even more comprehensive show than in 2012.
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.