Drolet Stock Note: UrbanGold Minerals Inc. – Quebec Gold Explorer in the Chibougamau Camp
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on UrbanGold Minerals Inc. (TSXV: UGM) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 focuses on UrbanGold Minerals Inc.
- UrbanGold Minerals Inc. is a precious metals exploration company with its activities focused in key gold prospective areas of Quebec. The Company specializes in project generation supported by substantial exploration expertise.
- UGM starts drilling operations on its 100%-owned Pallador Project in the Troilus area, Quebec. The diamond drill program of up to 2,500 metres will focus on gold exploration targets identified over the course of the summer and previously established targets.
- UGM announces additional grab samples of up to 102 g/t Au & 195 g/t Ag at Pallador
- Support: S2; $ 0.26 S1; $0.30
- Resistance: R1; $0.34 R2; $0.42
About UrbanGold Minerals Inc.
UrbanGold Minerals Inc. is a precious metals exploration company with its activities focused in key gold prospective areas of Quebec. The Company specializes in project generation supported by substantial exploration expertise.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>